Chemical Products Divi. imports and delivers industrial chemicals, inorganic materials, electronic materials, liquor, spirits and processed foods.
The division imports the most advanced product of the day from United States and Europe: polyethylene in the past and products of nano-technology of nowadays.
In 1989 the production base was built in Shenzhen, China, and their productions have increased remarkably with a rapid growth of the Chinese economy.
Chemical Products Division offers technical supports as well as products through the worldwide network.
- Plastics Dept.
- Tomoe Centrifuges are at work in the local governments wastewater and feces treatment plants nationwide. Especially in the large cities Tomoes world largest horizontal centrifuges show their power.
- In 1952 Plastics Dept. imported the first plastics of Union Carbide make into Japan.
In 1963 the department supplied polyethylene that were applied to sheaths of the Japan-US submarine cables.
- This department supplies commodity plastics, specialty plastics, plastic products and machine/equipment to customerfs requirements.
- Industrial Materials Dept.
- Industrial Materials Dept. imports unique and characteristic materials from USA, China and countries in the world and supplies them to the building, agricultural chemical, fertilizer, paint, ink, additive, plastics, aluminum, pharmaceutical and ceramics industries.
- Fine Chemicals Dept.
- We import highly functional resins, various additives, and release agents from USA, China and other countries, and supply them to wide range of customers in paint, ink, adhesive, urethane foam, FRP/rubber molding, and personal care industries.
- Advanced Materials Dept.
- The business began with trading of carbon specialty and advanced ceramics of Union Carbide make. At present this department deals with advanced materials, as well as various high-technology materials and equipment, and provides sophisticated services.
- Electronic Materials Dept.
- This department supplies the semiconductor assembly plants with products that are used in the semiconductor end process. The bondng tools (dominant sales share), manual bonders (small scale production and R & D application) and semiconductor carriers are 3 core products. A versatile and extensive product range will meet any requirement of the high technology industry.
- Tomoe Engineering (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd./Interstella Plastics (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- Ahead of other Japanese companies we built the coloring and compounding plant in Shenzhen City, China, in 1989. Hong Kong Branch was opened in 1991. An then companies for large-size injection molding and high-precision injection molding were established with help of Hong Kong Branch in 1992 and 1994 respectively. Hong Kong Branch was transformed into the Tomoe Engineering (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd. on Nov 1,2004
- In 1995 we participated in incorporation of the IC chip surface mounting company to complete the production infrastructure of plastic material, plastic products and electronic products in Shenzhen District and to provide full support to the office-automation manufacturers in that district.