Tac Carrier (Gel adhesive sheet)
Tac Carrier is made from gel self-adhesive non-silicone sheet molded with conductive polycarbonate. It is used for industrial precision parts transportation.
- · The body is made from low out-gassing electronic conductive resin while cover is made from clear anti-static resin.
- · Adhesiveness and elasticity of the carriers absorb impact, thus they can protect and loaded industrial parts.
- · Adhesive component does not transfer to loaded industrial parts.
- · Various degree of carrier adhesiveness applies to various loaded industrial parts.
- · The cover is easy to open up while handling loaded parts is also easy.
- · Carrier can be stacked up, which contribute to efficient use of space.
- · Logo or different line pattern printing is available on the carrier.
Electronic Materials Dept.
19F Osaki Bright Core,
5-15, Kitashinagawa 5-chome, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-0001, Japan