BDN Type thickening centrifuge
This centrifugal separator condensates substances that are difficult to sediment without feeding a chemical.
- Sewage sludge
- Various kinds of drainage
- Fungus bodies
- Calcium carbonate
Original slurry is fed into the bowl without being disturbed, and is then separated into a purified liquid and a condensate. This can minimize the energy required to discharge the purified liquid, which accounts for the majority of the power consumption, and the large purification area ensures a significant separation efficiency. The wide condensate passage permits condensate of a certain concentration to be discharged continuously and smoothly.
- The adoption of our original sintered CW tile chips provides the blade edge of the transfer conveyor with more than 20,000 hours of wear resistance.
- We also offer other types capable of demonstrating high functional performance with slight chemical feeding.
- Sewage treatment
- Night soil and sludge recycling treatment
- Rural community sewerage, final disposal site leachate treatment
- Kitchen drainage treatment, industrial wastewater treatment
- Seasoning, additives
- Processing of agricultural, marine, and livestock food products
- Protein, starch, dairy products
- Pigments, fillers
- Agricultural chemicals, fertilizers
Inquiries about machinery and equipment business
- Overseas Sales Business