Continuous High-Speed Carbonizing System
Carbonization furnace equipment is a system that consists of a "conductive heat transfer dryer" and a "screw carbonization furnace" and efficiently transforms organic sludge, such as sewage sludge, into carbides or other resources.
- Sewage treatment (Recycling of sludge, etc.)
Its exhaust heat recovery mechanism contributes to the transformation of sludge into a resource while considerably reducing fuel costs and CO2 emissions.
Conductive heat transfer dryer
- The heating medium flows into the multitubular heating tube and dries the dehydrated sludge as the heating medium rotates.
- Sludge can be efficiently dried because the exhaust heat loss is small and the heat transfer area is large.
Screw carbonization furnace
- Dry sludge can be efficiently carbonized.
- Indirect heating system with high operabaility.
- Sludge can be carbonized according to the application of the product under different conditions, from high to low-temperature carbonization.
Inquiries about machinery and equipment business
- Overseas Sales Business