HED-W Type dewatering centrifuge
The centrifugal separator is outfitted with a two-component conditioning system, and it reduces the water content of cake more than 10% by adding polyferric sulfate to the optimum position in the high-performance HED type centrifugal dehydrator (centrifugal separator).
- Sewage sludge
- Various kinds of drainage
- It carries on the outstanding structure of HED type centrifugal dehydrators (centrifugal separators).
- Motor capacity reduced by power-saving GB and low centrifugal force operation
- Produced quantity of cake reduced by an extremely low low water content
- Choose either the one-component or two-component method.
- Tomei Engineering's existing centrifugal dehydrators (centrifugal separators) can be upgraded.
- Full line of centrifugal separators with treatment capacities up to 100 m³/h
Inquiries about machinery and equipment business
- Overseas Sales Business