Rotary Snail type II
This Type II rotary pressure dehydrator is a metallic disk type high-efficiency filter dehydrator, outfitted with a two-component conditioning system.
- Factory wastewater
- Sewage sludge
Sludge is condensed, squeezed, dehydrated, and moved to the outlet as the filtration chamber (channel) consisting of two metallic disk filters slowly rotates. Sludge can be dehydrated with low power, low rotation speed, and less space.
- The structure is simple and easy to operate and maintain.
- The dehydrator is capable of dealing with a wide range of treatment quantities because channels can be added easily.
- The dehydrator is lighter and more compact in shape than conventional dehydrators.
- The thoroughly hermetic structure prevents odor leakage, and anti-odor measures can be taken easily.
- It is unnecessary to clean water during operation.
Inquiries about machinery and equipment business
- Overseas Sales Business